- We’re SEEDSOFLIFE.BERLIN a community of freelancers, registered in Germany and Italy. Our HQ is at Korsorer Strasse 20, 10437 Berlin DE
- When you shop with us, these terms apply. They’re essential for both of us as they set out what we expect from each other, and they also give you helpful info. Of course, if you need anything else, get in touch with us,– we always love to hear from you! email@example.com
- To shop with us, you need to:
- be at least 16 years old
- have a credit or debit card that we accept
- be authorised to use that credit or debit card (e.g. it is in your name or you have permission to use it).
- When you place an order, you should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. We only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment card (and then the contract is made based on these terms).
For the cancelation immediately contact our customer center. firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you finalize your order, you’ll be given various delivery options to choose from with estimated delivery time and dates depending on the delivery address.
We work hard to try to meet all delivery times but sometimes there may be delays – e.g. because of postal/carrier delays, logistics or bad weather. We will keep you updated as much as we can and you should be able to track your parcel’s progress.
We get it, sometimes something just doesn’t work for you and you want your money back. Don’t worry, as long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns for free, subject to the rules below, which includes rules around Fair Use.
If you return an item requesting a refund within 28 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we’ll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method.
We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item.
If you request a refund for an item during the above time frames but you can’t return it to us for some reason, please get in touch – but any refund will be at our discretion.